Exceedant seeks to deliver consistent, strong returns while placing a premium on preserving capital. The team performs a comprehensive risk/return analysis on each potential transaction, and only invest in assets and businesses with asymmetrical return potential. Guided by common sense, discipline and the recognition that intellectual humility is the foundation of successful investing, the Firm adheres to the following core principles in Our Mission; Our Approach; and Our Edge.
At a Glance
Exceedant and brands are a 20+ year old private investment, asset management and services group with:
- A primary focus on real estate.
- Asset management executive-level experience of over $1 billion over a 20 + year time period.
- A growing team supported by a national and global alliance network that support Exceedant and its Brands.
- A seasoned, stable executive committee that has worked together an average of 20 years and possesses an average of 30 years of industry experience.
- The investment flexibility to shift between real estate asset classes, geographies and positions in the capital stack as the Firm perceives risk-reward dynamics to be evolving.
- Extensive public markets expertise, having guided leading companies which are traded on the NYSE and NASDAQ.
To achieve exceptional returns that exceed expectations utilizing our real estate expertise, creativity, work ethic and values on behalf of our clients, investors, people and alliances, thereby achieving our corporate goals.
Invest when new supply is low.
Construct diversified portfolios.
Buy below replacement cost.
Anticipate capital ebbs and flows.
Utilize appropriate debt to generate positive leverage.
Add value to investments through hands-on asset management.
Maintain investment discipline.
Capitalize on the firm’s leasing and disposition expertise.
Align interests with investors.
Deep hands-on real estate perspective.
Operational, systems and processes expertise.
Scale and creativity for innovation.
Capital markets skills.
Information and research capabilities.
In-house environmental and legal skills.
Flexible investment sizing.
Strong risk adjusted performance.
Committment to ECO conscious investments.
A history of exceptional value creation.
How many people are on our team?
Our team expands and contracts as required depending upon our projects and future needs. This nimbleness remains one of our strengths which has served our investors and clients well.
What is our history?
Exceedant’s executive and management team have a history of delivering enhanced value which exceeds expectations for over 20 years. For more details about some of our projects through the years and geographic regions, please contact us.
How do you contact Exceedant Capital Group and Network?
If you are an existing client or investor, contact us at: email@example.com. For new client and investor inquiries, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are our achievements?
Dramatic value enhancement and savings of over 1 billion on behalf of our partners and clients during a time period of over 20 years. We are sought for our expert insights and strategy on current trends in commercial real estate and systems for enhancing value for principals and shareholders.
Learn more >
Use any of the contact methods to start or continue a conversation.